Friday, December 24, 2010

Blue Scholars

Since I wont be posting on Christmas day I decided to
give yall one more gift. The Blue Scholars own Sabzi
(Producer) released an Ep with a singer named Kelsey.
I got this in my inbox; check the email.

Hellooooooo, Saba here.

Hope you're having a pleasant winter season! Geo and I are happy to announce that Cinemetropolis is fully mixed and on its way to mastering. Soon we'll have a finished album to share with all of you. It's been long time coming and we're very excited for you to hear it. Anyway, you're probably on this email list cuz you like Blue Scholars beats, so I'm assuming you'll wanna hear about this new side project. Last week I got together with a good friend of mine (her name is Kelsey) and formed duo named MADE IN HEIGHTS and in a matter of days we produced a little EP. As friends of Blue Scholars, all of you have been such supportive folks over the years so I thought it'd be cool to share this with you first.
Consider it a gift from us to you. Please feel free to share the link with friends and fam. Be well!
Ya I know great timing.
Merry Christmas to all
God Bless

No comments:

Post a Comment