Sunday, January 31, 2010

Sundays Are For God & Good Music

I am such a fan of Sade its ridiculous! "Smooth Operator" was my jam when I was growing up. When I figured out she was coming out with a new album I nearly crapped my pants lol. I heard a few tracks from it and loved it immediately. Here is her new album "Soldier of Love".
(Sade fun fact - Sade likes to walk around naked...alot.)

Sade - "Soldier Of Love" Album

 
Corrine Bailey Rae is such a phenomenal musician and beautiful singer.  Her music became infectious to me when she first made her debut with "Just Like A Star".  What people don't know is that the reason why she has not been making music in the last few years is because of her husband's passing in 2008.  Since then, she has been making music in reflection of her love for her deceased spouse.  Her new album is entitled, "The Sea".  It is a well developed project that touched my heart (pause). I encourage everyone to give it a listen. (R.I.P. Jason Rae)
(Corrine Bailey Rae fun fact - Her husband was actually the saxophonist for Amy Winehouse)

 

No comments:

Post a Comment