Wednesday, February 3, 2010

DBZ

Now why would I title this next post DBZ??
Well that's because this next rapper loves to
use DBZ(Dragon Ball Z) quotes in his rap lyrics.
It's pretty impressive-
Ya I know another Get to know, but since everyone wants
to come out with their new albums I feel it's a good time to
introduce them to the listening public.
Now Treazon is a pretty lyrical rapper, like I said
he loves to use DBZ to portray his views on the rap game.
He always raps with a chip on his shoulder because I feel many
don't dig his style of rap, but I do and that's why I'm jumping on the band wagon.
Very seldom do you get a rapper who can use cartoons to express his feeling about 
the good, bad, and the ugly.
I first heard him on his debut mixtape "9 steps".
But his most recent work "Breathe Life 2"
really opened my eyes to this guys abilities.
The way he tells a story and his flow makes you 
feel as though you are flying along with him.
And by the way he went over Kid Cudi's
"Man On The Moon(Anthem) and did work.

Video is from "9 Steps mixtape" called Elevator Music-

No comments:

Post a Comment