Monday, February 15, 2010

West Coast Invasion

This week is a huge week
for albums dropping from
the left coast-
El Prez drops his first solo
project since 08 called 
"Animal Style"-
Here's a message from 
Prez Himslef-
This is my first true solo project since ‘08 so I held nothing 
back and brought the best out of myself to give the people
 an amazing project and look into the FCC/ “Tree House”
 lifestyle in Los Angeles, circa 2010. “Animal Style!” 
derived from a hamburger chain that originated in 
SoCal called In-N-Out, and refers to a special way they 
prepare the burger and fries that only the locals and savvy
 customers even knew existed, on a “secret” menu. Being 
the hamburger aficionado I am (lol), I felt my music and 
this “food for thought” I was cooking up on this project
 was made by the city of angels and its inhabitants, and 
should only be available to them and the people who truly
 wanted to enjoy my product. For the fans who would scratch, 
claw, ditch school/work, just to get their hands
 on some El Prez music, “Animal Style!” was made for them.

And Ayomari finally dropped his album
"PB&J Solution"-
And here are some visuals
for his single "Ms. Right

No comments:

Post a Comment