Monday, March 22, 2010

Son Of A King

Ok first off, all I gotta say is WOWWWWWW WHERE THIS LIL NIG COME FROM!?!? Ok, now that I've gotten that out the way.  Run DMC's rapping son, whack Jo-Jo Diggy is flooding the internet with freestyles and mixtapes galore.  Wait, here's the kicker, he's reallyyyy good,....like "better than his dad but its too early to tell" good.  Anyways, at only 15 this youngster is rapping lyrical bombshells and ripping everybodies songs.  He's gotten so much buzz as of late, Atlantic Records didn't want to pass up on an opportunity to capitalize like this, so they signed him.  So here is some material from this mini-Run.  I'm already calling it right now, he will have his own show documenting his stardom and he will be seen as the new Bow Wow. (But seriously though, WHERE THIS LIL NIG COME FROM!?!?)


Diggy - Made Ya Look (Flow Stoopid)
"I dont rap for my age like Bow Wow/ son of a king so why would I ever bow down"...woah.

No comments:

Post a Comment