Saturday, May 29, 2010

Pharrell Working Hard

For the last week me,Vada and Hero have been
at the wonderful(but ghetto) powattan plantation
resort. While awsome and chill, we learned upon
arrival that paradise doesn't include internet(figures).
So we've pretty much missed a whole week of music.
But being with Vada and Hero for a week, I've grown
to appreciate Pharrel more and more.
Though I love N.E.R.D and his album "In my Mind"
I still always feel like I could never capture the
truth behind his music. Until this weekend when I
pretty much listened to Pharrell until I was almost about
to explode(not a bad thing).
When I got back to the world of internet I started doing
alot of research on my mans recent and past indevours and 
came across a few new and old stuff.
First are the two bonus tracks off of his third 
N.E.R.D effort "Seeing sounds" that Hero put me onto-
"My Drive Thru"
And here's a track that he's doing for
a movie called
Starring Steve Carell-
"Despicable Me"
Next are two tracks that Pharrell
did with Fam-lay, one you may know and the other 
you don't-
Lastly is Pharrell new project with
American Born, Paris raised singer/rapper/electro pop/rock
artist Uffie who just released her debut album, which has 
a song with Pharrell called "Add SUV".

No comments:

Post a Comment